On the outskirts of Calico, a new expedition in an uncharted territory awaits eager explorers with the debut of the park’s newest attraction, Calico River Rapids. Opening on Friday, May 17th, the new white water raft ride takes explorers on a search for new land where indigenous wildlife, treacherous roaring rapids, dynamic water effects plus a variety of wild surprises will be encountered along the way. The attraction comes to life with new animatronics and special effects designed and manufactured by Garner Holt Productions, Inc.
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival 2019 Food Items
$35 – Tasting Card (8 choices of the 14 options)$30- Wine/ Craft Brew Card
Tasting Card Items
1) Boysenberry Chili in a Boysenberry Sourdough Bread Bowl (NEW!)a. Sutter’s Stand
2) Boysenberry and Lemon Hummus with Pita Bread (NEW!)a. Sutter’s Stand
3) Boysenberry Dry Rubbed Flank Steak with a Boysenberry Cream Cheese Topping (NEW!)a. Sutter’s Stand
4) Boysenberry Elote
a. Ghost Town Bank Stand
5) Boysenberry Jerk Chicken Wings (NEW!)a. Spur’s Chophouse Outdoor Stand
6) Boysenberry Sausage in a Bun
a. Wilderness Dance Hall
7) Boysenberry BBQ Chicken Skewers with a Boysenberry Aioli (NEW!)a. Wilderness Dance Hall
8) Boysenberry Pot Roast over Boysenberry Mashed Potatoes (NEW!)a. Inside Spurs Chophouse
9) Boysenberry Glazed Salmon over mixed Greens and topped with a Boysenberry Vinaigrette
a. Inside Spurs Chophouse
10) Boysenberry Habanero Baked Mac and Cheese (NEW!)a. Wagon Wheel Pizza
11) Boysenberry Jambalaya with Chicken and Sausage (NEW!)a. Wagon Wheel Pizza
12) Boysenberry Pulled Pork Tostada (NEW!)a. Wagon Wheel Pizza
13) Boysenberry Waffle with Maple Boysenberry Cream Cheese Syrup (NEW!)a. Ghost Town Bakery
14) Boysenberry Cinnamon Sugar Flour Tortilla Chips with Boysenberry Ice Cream (NEW!)a. Ghost Town Bakery
Boysenberry Food Items
- Boysenberry Shawarma (NEW!)
- Boysenberry Cheesecake on a Stick
- Boysenberry Glazed Salmon over mixed Greens and topped with a Boysenberry
- Boysenberry Pot Roast over Boysenberry Mashed Potatoes (NEW!)
Spurs Chophouse Stand:
Boysenberry Jerk Chicken Wings (NEW!)
Spurs Patio: Wine & Beer Bar
Boysenberry Draft Beer Boysenberry Wine
Ghost Town Grill:
The Berry Beast (NEW!)
The “Walter Knott” (Ice tea & boysenberry punch) Boysenberry Lite Margaritas
Boysenberry Ice Cream
Boysenberry Pie Slices
Wilderness Dance Hall:
Boysenberry BBQ Chicken Skewers with a Boysenberry Aioli (NEW!) Boysenberry Mini Sausage on a Bun
Assorted Beers and Wines
Ghost Town Bakery:
Assorted Boysenberry Baked Goods
Boysenberry Sugar Cookie
Boysenberry Key Lime Tart (NEW!)
Boysenberry Cinnamon Sugar Flour Tortilla Chips with Boysenberry Ice Cream (NEW!) Boysenberry Waffle with Maple Boysenberry Cream Cheese Syrup (NEW!)
Boysenberry Draft Beer Boysenberry Wine
Ghost Town Grub:
Ghost Town Bank Stand:
Wagon Wheel Pizza:
Boysenberry Habanero Baked Mac and Cheese (NEW!)
Boysenberry Pulled Pork Tostada (NEW!)
Boysenberry Jambalaya with Chicken and Sausage (NEW!)
Boysenberry Pull Pork Fries Alligator Bites
Sutter’s Food Stands:
Boysenberry Chili in a Boysenberry Sourdough Bread Bowl (NEW!)
Boysenberry and Lemon Hummus with Pita Bread (NEW!)
Boysenberry Dry Rubbed Flank Steak with a Boysenberry Cream Cheese Topping (NEW!)
Gourmet Coffee Hut:
Boysenberry Bubble Tea/ Boba
Boysenberry White Chocolate Cappuccino Boysenberry Hot and Shaken Tea
Boysenberry Sugar Cookies
Boysenberry Key Lime Tart (NEW!)
Boysenberry Assorted Pastries
Strictly on a Stick:
Boysenberry Corn Dog (also with fries) Boysenberry BBQ Popcorn Chicken
Boysenberry Western BBQ Burger Boysenberry Western Burger Basket Boysenberry Pie Milkshake
Boysenberry Corn Bread (served with meals)
Boysenberry Pulled Pork Sandwich
Boysenberry House Salad with Fresh Berries and Boysenberry Vinaigrette Boysenberry Meatball Sandwich
Boysenberry BBQ Cheddar Pizza
Boysenberry Dole Whip Floats (NEW!)
Log Ride Funnel Cake:
Boysenberry and Lemon Funnel Cake (NEW!)
Boysenberry Stuffed Churro
Boysenberry Churro Bites (NEW!)
Boysenberry Churro Sundae w/ Boysenberry Ice Cream
Boysenberry ICEE Floats
Boysenberry Ice Cream Cone Boysenberry Cookiewich
Cordelia’s Pie Kitchen:
Build-Your-Own Boysenberry PiesLa Papa Loca:
Boysenberry Chicken Fries
Fiesta Dog and Broiler:
Boysenberry 2-Foot Long Hot Dog
Grizzly Creek Lodge:
Boysenberry Butter Grilled Cheese (NEW!)
Boysenberry Butter Grilled Cheese with Boysenberry Jam Sandwich (NEW!)
Boysenberry Cotton Candy
The Knott’s Boysenberry Festival is an annual food-inspired event that celebrates the park’s historic roots by highlighting the little berry that started it all, the boysenberry. This year’s newly-expanded festival will feature over 75 unique boysenberry-inspired creations crafted by the Knott’s culinary team. Guests will have the opportunity to indulge in a tantalizing line up of dishes ranging from savory foods with a boysenberry twist to one-of-a-kind specialty desserts and drinks that can only be found at Knott’s Berry Farm during this time of the year. In addition to the numerous food and drink offerings, the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers a wide selection of local crafters, live music, musical stage shows and fun activities for guests of all ages to enjoy. This year’s Boysenberry Festival runs 31 days starting March 29, operating daily through April 28, 2019.
This year’s lineup will introduce several new food items including:
- Flavorful boysenberry dry rubbed flank steak topped with boysenberry cream cheese
- Sweet and tangy boysenberry jerk chicken wings
- Hearty boysenberry chili in a fresh-baked boysenberry sourdough bread bowl
- Tender boysenberry pot roast served over rich and creamy boysenberry mashed potatoes
- Grilled boysenberry BBQ chicken skewers served with a zesty boysenberry aioli dipping sauce
- Boysenberry glazed salmon served on mixed greens and topped with a boysenberry vinaigrette
- Spicy boysenberry habanero baked mac and cheese
- Boysenberry jambalaya prepared with chicken, boysenberry sausage and bell peppers served with white rice
- Boysenberry pulled pork tostada topped with creamy coleslaw and boysenberry drizzle
- Boysenberry-lemon hummus served with pita bread
- Grilled boysenberry sausage on a freshly baked roll topped with boysenberry ketchup, relish, and mustard
- Boysenberry elote, a grilled corn on the cob smothered in fresh boysenberry butter, mayo and topped off with cotija cheese
- Fresh-baked boysenberry waffles served with sweet maple boysenberry cream cheese syrup
- Boysenberry cinnamon sugar tortilla crisps served with creamy boysenberry ice cream
A great way to indulge the new boysenberry food items during the festival is by purchasing a tasting card priced at $35 which offers eight tastings from a selection of fourteen boysenberry-inspired dishes. A variety of signature boysenberry items will also be available for purchase a la carte. Tasting cards are available at Knotts.com or at the theme park.
Guest can also take home a taste of the boysenberry festival with limited edition merchandise found throughout the park. This year’s new merchandise includes a selection of event apparel, plus new packaged food items perfect for take-home souvenirs like the boysenberry peanut, cashew and pecan brittle, boysenberry hand-dipped chocolate-covered turtles, graham crackers and honeycomb. The Knott’s Berry Market also features signature boysenberry items like the delicious boysenberry BBQ sauce or the classic jams and preserves. Unique boysenberry inspired artisan products will also be available at the Boysenberry Festival Craft Fair returning with 30 local craft vendors.
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers endless entertainment options for the festival goer:
- Tied up in Knott’s! – “Tied Up in Knott’s!” is a tribute art show dedicated to the rich history of Knott’s Berry Farm. Over 30 artists will be contributing 50 pieces of art to the show, which pays homage to Knott’s Berry Farm’s past, present and future in various mediums including: oil paintings, illustrations and digital mixed media. These original pieces will be hung on display at the Wilderness Dance Hall during the duration of the Boysenberry Festival.
- Snoopy’s Boysenberry Jamboree! – Guests are invited to join Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the entire Peanuts Gang in a musical stage show that will have families dancing along at the Calico Mine Stage.
- Old Time Melodrama – Knott’s pays tribute to its past at the Legendary Bird Cage Theatre with a special presentation of the musical comedy melodrama with a surprising boysenberry twist!
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies – A group of krazy talented performers will have guests toe tappin’, vine dancin’ and knee-slappin’ to a comedic country music show at the Wagon Camp stage.
- Musical Performances – Various musical duos playing Country and Bluegrass tunes will take the stage at Fireman’s stage.
- Old MacDonald Petting Zoo – Young ones and young at heart are invited to cozy up to the cutest critters on the farm including horses, sheep, goats and other furry friends. Old MacDonald’s farm pays tribute to one of the farm’s original attractions.
The Boysenberry Festival is included with admission to Knott’s Berry Farm. Additional costs apply for food tasting experiences within the event. Knott’s will have extended hours on select days March 29 – April 28, allowing guests extra time to take advantage of all of the limited-time offerings.
The best way to savor every day of the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival and all of the other Seasons of Fun is with a 2019 Season Pass. A Regular Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2019 to Knott’s Berry Farm with no blackout dates, and a Gold Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2019 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates. Regular passes are just $98 or five easy payments of $15.50 after an initial payment and Gold Passes are $118 or five easy payments of just $18.50 after an initial payment. These offers end April 28, 2019. Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.
The multi-weekend celebration features PEANUTS-inspired comic strip photo ops, new entertainment, family-friendly activities and festive park-wide décor, weekends starting January 26 – March 10, 2019
Buena Park, Calif. – Knott’s Berry Farm is starting 2019 with two additional weekends of the Knott’sPEANUTS Celebration, an event uniquely dedicated to celebrating the beloved PEANUTS Gang. Knott’sinvites guests to step into the iconic world of Charles M. Schulz comic strips as the characters take over the entire theme park with special activities for everyone to enjoy. The newly-extended celebration will take place on weekends beginning January 26th through March 10th plus President’s day, February 18th. The limited time event will welcome fans of all ages to join in on the fun by introducing new ways for guests to play and interact with the PEANUTS Gang throughout the park. The celebration includes interactive character experiences, new festive PEANUTS inspired décor, more vibrant comic strip photo opportunities, live shows, festive merchandise, and deliciously themed-treats.
The celebration will have plenty of surprises hidden around every corner. One-of-a-kind photo opportunities will be available throughout the park allowing guests to step inside a PEANUTS comic strip for a unique and shareable memory. The vibrant décor will include full-size comic strip props like CharlieBrown’s kites and his renowned thought bubbles which will adorn the park’s pathways. Guests will havethe chance to meet with the beloved PEANUTS characters throughout the day as the characters appear at unexpected locations for personal interactions.
Camp Snoopy Theater will debut the all-new Space Beagle show featuring Charlie Brown and Lucy, asthe world’s famous beagle becomes the first dog on the moon. It’s out of this world fun for the wholefamily. Also in Camp Snoopy, the Grand Sierra Railroad invites kids to celebrate with the PEANUTS Gang as they head to the Beagle Bonanza in this fun ride overlay.
The PEANUTS inspired festivities will continue at the Bird Cage Theatre as the park offers an experience that gives both the young and the young at heart a lesson on how to draw their favorite PEANUTS characters. The PEANUTS Sketch School will include our resident art teacher who will provide step by step instructions on how to draw the perfect PEANUTS masterpiece.
Franklin and Linus are on a Western escapade as they transform into cowboys in the PEANUTS Cowboy Jamboree at Calico Park. The boys are looking to challenge guests with some of the rootiniest, tootinestgames in Calico. Also in Ghost Town, everyone’s favorite messy pal, Pig Pen will be joining the rest of the PEANUTS Gang as he hosts a special meetup at the Livery Stables with some of his favorite animalfriends. The celebration will also add a brand new overlay to one of the park’s tallest attractions. SkyCabin will be donning a festive overlay as an homage to the smallest member of the PEANUTS Gang, bytransforming into Woodstock’s Bird’s-Eye View. Guests will be seated on Woodstock’s nest as theloveable yellow bird takes those aboard on a breathtaking journey above the entire PEANUTS Celebration.
The celebration continues at the Calico Mine Stage where the PEANUTS characters have two musical surprises for guests. During the day Sally and Schroder will host a retrospect of music in The Music GoesRound and Round where they’ll have the audience dancing in the aisles. At nightfall, the stage willtransform into a musical extravaganza as the park hosts Woodstock’s Musical Festival. The musicalevent will feature the Peanuts Gang joined by the family-friendly indie band The Jelly of the Month Club, performing a high energy rock concert for the whole family. While visiting Fiesta Village guests canuncover an experience that is guaranteed to make everyone dance with the park’s first ever, Discotecade Silencio or also known as a silent disco. The fun begins with guests strapping on a set of headphones and enjoying some upbeat tunes. The party will be hosted by Snoopy’s brother Spike. It’s the most funguests can experience while being quiet. The best way to enjoy every weekend of the all-new Knott’sPEANUTS Celebration and all of the other Seasons of Fun is with a 2019 Season Pass. A Regular Season Pass includes unlimited admission in 2019 to Knott’s Berry Farm with no blackout dates, and a GoldSeason Pass includes unlimited admission in 2019 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak CityWaterpark with no blackout dates. Regular passes are just $98 or five easy payments of $15.50 after an
initial payment and Gold Passes are $118 or five easy payments of just $18.50 after an initial payment. These offers end April 28, 2019. Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com
The countdown to the New Year is on at Knott’s Merry Farm! With special fireworks, live entertainment, and extended hours, plus Knott’s signature rides and attractions, Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration is the place to experience an unforgettable night.
Unique one-night-only entertainment serves up fun for a variety of ages and interests including a family-friendly comedian, dance lessons and more. Guests are invited to count down to the New Year with festive music, party hats, noisemakers, and endless fun. To culminate the evening and the final seconds of 2018, Knott’s will light up the night sky with a dazzling firework display at the stroke of midnight.
· Martini Pop Swing Band is on hand to play the slickest standards ever. Professional swing dancers and instructors will be there to make sure guests don’t miss a single step.
· The Calico Mine Stage will blast unforgettable pop and rock music courtesy of the ladies of The Suffragettes. It’ll have guests dancing in the aisles.
· DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration with high-energy music and dancing taking place at the Calico Mine Stage.
· Next to the Calico Mine Stage, the PEANUTS characters will be posing for pictures with guests to celebrate the New Year.
· The stage will be set at Boardwalk BBQ as two sets of 88 keys go head to head in full keys wage war with PianoMania Dueling Pianos.
· Family-friendly comedian, Chipper Lowell, brings his hilarious comedy, magic and audience participation to the Bird Cage Theatre.
· Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, four country boys from deep in the hills of Anaheim will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’. The best darn tootin’ entertainment this side of the Santa Ana freeway. The comical and musical number can be seen at the Wagon Camp.
· Fiesta Plaza will feature DJ JC playing upbeat music and will host a dance instructor to teach guests how to dance the Latin way.
· Midnight Fireworks Spectacular, guests can ring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s skies wonderfully light up for an aerial fireworks display that will leave the young and young at heart in awe.
· A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal. Spur’s Restaurant is serving up a special New Year’s Eve buffet from 4pm-10pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over0 and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
In addition to the special New Year’s Eve entertainment, guests can experience all the magic of Knott’s Merry Farm’s festive lineup of entertainment, delectable food, and holiday shopping including:
· Merry Christmas, Snoopy! In this exciting show filled with whimsical and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
· When the sun sets on the farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town twinkle brightly to the beat of holiday favorites as snow gently falls. Park goers can enjoy the nightly Snow and Glow experience on School House Road and Main Street in Ghost Town.
· Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is the joyous Tree Lighting Ceremony. The Calico Tree Lighting Ceremony features the Calico Bell Choir and the mayor of Calico gathering around the tree for an illuminating Christmas celebration.
· The holiday season celebration continues in Camp Snoopy with a lively performance at the Camp Snoopy Theater A Peanuts Guide to Christmas features delightful mash ups of holiday songs with a cheerful and heartwarming dose of the Peanuts Gang.
· In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi.
· Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats.Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, mouthwatering pastries, winter wine, craft beer, and more. Guests can also enjoy the fresh made-to-order churros from the Churro Factory as well as the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
· In Ghost Town, the streets transform into a shopping wonderland with the Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village that offers dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10am to 1am. A 2019 Knott’s Season Pass is a great way to visit. Season Passes offer unlimited visits in 2019 plus new 2019 Season Passes can be used for one free admission in 2018, including New Year’s Eve!
And for a limited time, Season Passes can be purchased online for as low as $95 or 8 payments of $10 after initial payment. Payment plan only available online. Plus applicable taxes and fees for online orders. To purchase Season Passes or tickets, or for more information about Knott’s Berry Farm, visit www.knotts.com or download the Knott’s mobile app for your smartphone today. And join the conversation using #KnottsNYE.
Starting November 16 through January 6, guests canexperience Knott’s Merry Farm’s largest Christmas display ever, with a full park transformationincluding all-new seasonal décor. A classic winter wonderland awaits park goers with a landscape of thousands of twinkling lights, miles of themed garland, oversized snowflakes and a variety of picturesque holiday settings, all created as a backdrop to capture timeless holiday memories.
Charming holiday shows remain at the core of the Knott’s Merry Farm experience and continueto delight guests of all ages. Merry Christmas, Snoopy!, the beloved ice show starring the famous beagle, the Peanuts Gang and a cast of world-class ice skaters returns as a Merry Farm tradition. In this fan favorite musical spectacular on ice, Snoopy and his friends enjoy all of thebest parts of the season including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival, andattending the Christmas Ball! Showing select dates, November 16, 2018 – January 6, 2019, at the Charles M. Schultz Theatre.
The Merry Farm musical, It’s the Merriest Christmas Show Ever, Charlie Brown takes audiences behind the scenes with the Peanuts Gang as they plan their holiday extravaganza; showing select dates, November 16, 2018 – January 8, 2019.
Families visiting Camp Snoopy can also enjoy seasonal entertainment geared for little ones withA Peanuts Guide to Christmas, performing daily at the Camp Snoopy Theater. The Peanuts Gang offer their take and unique wisdom on surviving the holidays while singing a mashup of their favorite holiday tunes.
The streets of Calico play host to the merriest of Christmas traditions starting with the sound of holiday tunes performed by live Christmas Carolers. Holiday shoppers will have the opportunityto stroll through Ghost Town’s Christmas Crafts Village featuring dozens of local artisans selling their handcrafted gifts. Also available in Ghost Town at the historic Bird Cage Theatre, Knott’smelodrama company will bring to life Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol and O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi. Performances will be available on select dates, November 16, 2018 – January 6, 2019. The Bird Cage Theatre will also host the toe-tappin’, hand-clappin’ comedy and bluegrassof Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies who will continue their Knott’s Merry Farm residency thisholiday season on select nights.
Visitors can also retreat to Santa’s Christmas Cabin—a transformed Wilderness Dance Hall in Ghost Town that features twinkling Christmas lights, classic holiday decor and the opportunityto take photos with Santa Claus himself. It’s also home to an array of holiday treats, including roasted nuts and a cheesecake “tree” on a stick, dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with crushed peppermint.
When the sun sets, Ghost Town lights up with a nightly tree lighting ceremony and a specialSnow and Glow experience that takes place every hour from sunset until the park closes. The magical snowfall and Ghost Town lights dance to a different song each hour, offering the perfect ending to a fun-filled day at Knott’s Merry Farm.
The perfect stocking stuffer is now on-sale. A new 2019 Season Pass includes one free visit to enjoy Merry Farm in 2018, unlimited visits in 2019 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events. A Regular SeasonPass includes unlimited admission in 2019 to Knott’s Berry Farm and a Gold Season Pass
includes unlimited admission in 2019 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak CityWaterpark with no blackout dates. Now at the lowest price of the year, Regular Season Passes start at just $95.00 or eight easy payments of $10.00 after initial payment and Gold Season Passes are $115.00 or eight payments of just $12.00 after initial payment. These offers end January 6, 2019. Applicable taxes and fees apply online. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.
For more information about Knott’s merry Farm please visit knotts.com or download the Knott’s Berry Farm app for your smartphone. Join the festive conversation using the holiday hashtag #MerryFarm.
About Knott’s Berry Farm and Cedar Fair Entertainment Company:
What began as a roadside berry stand and chicken dinner restaurant in the 1920’s has evolved intoKnott’s Berry Farm, one of Southern California’s most popular theme park destinations combining world-class thrill rides with traditional family favorite attractions and entertainment. Knott’s is also home to Knott’s Soak City Waterpark, Knott’s Marketplace, and the full-service Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel. Knott’s Berry Farm is owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: FUN), a publicly traded partnership and one of the largest regional amusement-resort operators in the world. The Company owns and operates 11 amusement parks, two outdoor water parks, one indoor water park and five hotels. For more information, see http://www.cedarfair.co
The nightmare-filled world of Knott’s Scary Farm returns for its 46th season with a completely transformed park that brings terror to life as the largest immersive Halloween experience in Southern California. Every inch of the park becomes covered with hidden frights, prowling creatures, new spine-chilling scares and terrifying twists. This year guests will come face-to-face with fear as they brave through the park’s 14 haunted attractions including mazes and frightful scare zones, each eager to welcome new and unsuspecting victims. Knott’s Scary Farm is back for 25 horrifying nights from September 20 –October 31.
New and original scares are in store this season as the park terrorizes guests with the debut of two grueling never-before-seen mazes and a hair-raising new scare zone. These new attractions will take guests through real-life nightmares as they journey to mystifying locations that are home to monstrous creatures and supernatural forces.
The Depths (New for 2018) – A heavy fog drapes over an abandoned port village where ancient creatures lurk inside the pitch-black underground caves hidden below the seaside shores. The Nightwatch Mining Crew has mysteriously disappeared and village rumors point to the eerie tunnels the town sits upon. Myths of the terrifying horrors that lurk within the cave have often been whispered but never confirmed. Did the crew meet their demise at the hand of vicious creatures that live within the cave? Journey into the dark caverns and follow the crew’spath into The Depths and discover if the superstition revolving around the cave is true or not. But be warned! All who have entered have never resurfaced.
Dark Entities (New for 2018) – Teleport beyond earth and into a realm where the darkness is absolute. In the depths of space, a lone station faces terror beyond all imagination. Anextraterrestrial mutation has invaded the station, and it’s on the prowl for new hosts. Theunearthly inhabitants’ force increases as it feeds on its unwilling victims. Escape the dark entities before its deathly force eliminates all living form aboard the station. There’s nowhere toescape when time is running out!
New Scare Zone
This year, a new and unearthly scare zone is making its sinister arrival to the park. The lake underneath Silver Bullet reveals the horrors and creatures it has kept hidden until now.Forsaken Lake will unleash gothic creatures, which have been ravaged by the dark and murky waters, as they wander their crypts preying on unsuspecting visitors, looking for victims to drag back to their watery graves.
In addition to this year’s mazes and haunted attractions line-up, Knott’s Scary Farm is debutingtwo-all new shows that will keep guests on the edge of their seats. In HACKS – Cutting Room Floor, the unique, twisted, improvised comedy antics of “Hacks” returns to Knott’s Scary Farmwith a brand new show in the Charles M. Schulz Theatre. This time around, they have taken over a run-down movie theater and with the help of the audience and lots of “B” horror films, they create on the spot, a Halloween show that will have you screaming with laughter.
The Bird Cage Theatre will once again become the home of comedy and magic in CONJURE –Magic and Mirth in the Bird Cage Theatre. Join award-winning magicians and Fox’s Mastersof Illusion regulars as they take the stage to amaze and amuse. Witness magicians Dana Daniels, Taylor Hughes, and Chipper Lowell front and center as they perform on select nights.
Plus, a new non-stop dance party has taken over Fiesta Village with AWAKEN THE DEAD, where guests can jam to the most popular songs.
Dark Ride – Journey through an abandoned carnival ride where cruel carnie folk still linger in the shadows in Dark Ride: Castle of Chaos. Now those shunned performers have created a dark world of terror which they plan to unleash on those who enter. Dark Ride will lead brave visitors through a treacherous path and into the bowels of a long-neglected attraction as sinister shadows and horrifying scenes cast the gloom over the once pleasant ride. It’s everyone’s worstnightmare, being helplessly trapped inside an abandoned carnival ride with no way out.
Trick-or-Treat: Lights Out – Scared of the dark? Returning darker and more twisted than ever,step inside the Green Witch’s home by venturing through the blacked out building in Trick orTreat: Lights Out while armed with only a faulty flashlight. Featuring state-of-the-art special effects, unexpected scares and other eerie surprises, Trick-Or-Treat is back to terrorize like never before.
Shadow Lands – A fulfilling life ensures a soul safe passage into eternity but what happens to the souls of soldiers slain in battle? The Shadow Lands maze invites valiant wanderers to fight off demon samurais whose souls are cursed to rot within the depths of purgatory. Guests will embark on a quest through a sacred shrine, an ancient Japanese temple and into the midst of the shadow lands.
Pumpkin Eater – Survive the wrath of the murderous 7-foot tall creature that haunts the old woods surrounding The Hollow in the Pumpkin Eater maze. The notorious creature is on the prowl hidden within the dark confines of the haunted town he once terrorized. To escape thesinister Pumpkin Eater’s wrath, all that enter must go on a quest through the silent town of victims, face a cave of crawling insects and solve the labyrinth of thorns that blocks the way out.
Special Ops: Infected – Enlist to fight the zombie apocalypse in an all-out war against the undead in the interactive experience, Special Ops: Infected. Armed with specially designed laser guns, brave groups of guests embark on a mission of navigating through the city in quest to find the infection cure. The highly sought-after attraction includes more bloodthirsty zombies than ever before, heart-stopping challenging missions along with many action-packed surprises hidden at every corner.
PARANORMAL, INC. – The Haunting of Hayden Hill: Paranormal Inc. maze opens its doors to those brave enough to uncover an eerie and supernatural adventure. Guests investigate a haunted hospital where the patients were tortured for decades by deranged doctors and nurses. Demonic spirits of the murdered victims have been detected throughout the mysterious halls, while evil medical staff prowl for new patients to torture. This year, guests will encounter a newly redesigned finale scene that will have everyone screaming out the door in terror.
Red Barn – Take a trip to a blood-soaked barn filled with gore and fear that is home to a murderous farmer in the Red Barn maze. Legend has it the farmer who owns the barn transformed into a monstrous creature that sends his sadistic sons to procure food and new wives for him to ensure his legacy. None dare enter the barn, for those who wander in never escape.
The Hanging – The Citizens of Calico face their toughest foes yet, the censors, in this livestage show that looks back at the year’s pop culture with some killer comedy. Notorious for itsspecial effects and high-flying stunts, The Hanging is a no holds barred assault on pop culture’smost infamous moments of the past year. A must see parody!
Knott’s Scary Farm is far more than a collection of haunted attractions. Every night monstersspill out onto the streets and turn theme park midways into murderous scare zones.
Ghost Town Streets is the original and largest, most terrifying scare zone that started it all. Bands of half-human, half-animal monsters prowl the streets and inhabit the fog, while the notoriously startling sliders lunge from every fog-filled corner of the land. On the Boardwalk, clowns crave your undying attention in the CARNEVIL scare zone as they lure you in with their antics. The witches of The Hollow along with their armies of creatures have risen once again to go to battle with the witch hunter in The Hollow scare zone.
From the world famous Ghost Town Streets to the Boardwalk area filled with evil clowns, there’snowhere to hide at Knott’s Scary Farm.
Knott’s Scary Farm Pass & Admission
- – The Knott’s Scary Farm Pass returns for the 2018 season and offers unlimited visits to all 25 event nights. Current 2018 Knott’s Berry Farm Season Passholders canpurchase the pass at the limited time price of $85 and non-passholders can purchase the Scary Farm Pass for just $95. Prices are valid through Sept. 16 or while supplies last. Plus applicable taxes and fees.
- – Single night tickets – Buy tickets at KnottsScaryFarm.com and save up to $40 off the regular main gate price of $82. Knott’s Season Passholders receive a discount on singlenight tickets. Applicable taxes and fees apply to online orders.
- – Fright & Fast Lane – Ride and scream all night long with unlimited priority access to all mazes plus priority boarding on all Fast Lane rides. Fright & Fast Lane starts at $85 and varies by night. Separate Scary Farm park admission required, and not included.
- – Combo Tickets offering admission plus Fright & Fast Lane are an especially great value starting as low as $120 plus applicable taxes and fees. This combo is only available online. Save up to $47 with this admission plus Fright & Fast Lane Combo andKnott’s Season Passholders save up to an additional $5.
- – Knott’s Scary Farm Boo-Fet – Offered at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant andSpurs Chophouse, munch with monsters before Knott’s Scary Farm opens each night. Meals include a 2018 souvenir bottle, which gives unlimited complimentary refills on the event night and $1.00 refills for the rest of the 2018 season. After dinner, enjoy early entry into select areas of Knott’s Scary Farm a few minutes before it opens to other mortals. Boo-fet early entry will be to Paranormal Inc., Trick-or-Treat: Lights Out, and the new mazes Dark Entities and The Depths as well as allow for exclusive photo opportunities with the monsters. The Knott’s Scary Farm Boo-fet dinner is $31.99 + applicable taxes and fees when purchased online and $36.99 + tax when purchased at the door. Separate theme park admission required, and not included.
- – Knott’s Scary Farm General parking is $22 per vehicle and can be purchased online or at the parking booth upon arrival. Applicable taxes and fees apply to online orders. AllSeason Long Parking is valid for Knott’s Scary Farm nights.
Knott’s Scary Farm has welcomed millions of visitors over the past 46 years and has become an institution in the Southern California theme park landscape. This year, the event returns September 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 30 October 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 31. Knott’s Scary Farm is open 7:00pm – 1:00am on select Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, and 7:00pm – 2:00am Fridays and Saturdays. Due to the explicit andfrightening nature of the event, it is not recommended for children under 13. This year’s Knott’sScary Farm experience is Where Nightmares Never End!
For more information on Knott’s Scary Farm, including admission, park hours and events, visitknottsscaryfarm.com or download the Knott’s Berry Farm app for your smart phone. Join thescary conversation by using #ScaryFarm on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
— DEAD END —## #
About Knott’s Berry Farm and Cedar Fair Entertainment Company:
What began as a roadside berry stand and chicken dinner restaurant in the 1920s has evolvedinto Knott’s Berry Farm, one of Southern California’s most popular theme park destinationscombining world-class thrill rides with traditional family favorite attractions and entertainment.Knott’s is also home to Knott’s Soak City Water Park, Knott’s Marketplace, and the full-serviceKnott’s Berry Farm Hotel. Knott’s Berry Farm is owned and operated by Cedar FairEntertainment Company (NYSE: FUN), a publicly traded partnership and one of the largest regional amusement-resort operators in the world. The Company owns and operates 11 amusement parks, two outdoor water parks, one indoor water park and five hotels. For more information, see http://www.cedarfair.com.