Starting Friday, July 22, 2016 at 9:00am, you may apply for Talent, Blackout and Line Control positions.
There is a two- step process to get an interview for Knott’s Scary Farm.
• Step 1: You must apply online by filling out our online application. (Link at the bottom of the page)
• Step 2: Make an online interview appointment. (Link at the bottom of the page)
All applicants are required to apply online by filling out our online application and make an online interview appointment.
These interviews are for Knott’s Scary Farm Talent, Blackout and Line Control positions only. To qualify for these positions:
• You must be 18 years of age or older; a High School graduate or equivalent for all these positions.
• You must be able to work all the nights of Knott’s Scary Farm.
• You must be eligible for re-hire.
2016 Knott’s Scary Farm Hiring Events:
Maze Rehire Event – Friday, July 29, 2016
The Maze Rehire event is an invitation only event. Only those that received a Rehire Card may schedule an interview for this event.
Open Hire Event – Monday, August 1, 2016
This event is open to all candidates that are eligible to work at Knott’s Berry Farm.
An interview reservation does not guarantee employment. Reservation times are limited and are filled on a “first come, first serve” bases. Once all the time slots have been filled, we will then schedule interviews on an as needed basis in the days following the events.
Some other important reminders for you regarding interviews:
• You must fill out the online application and make an online interview appointment to be eligible for an interview.
• You must apply online by filling out our online application. No applications will be accepted on the day of the hiring events.
• You must schedule your interview time though the online reservation program only. Interview appointments will not be scheduled in person.
• When filling out the application and signing up for an interview, you must use your legal name as listed on your social security card. No nicknames please.
• You must return on your reservation date and time only. If you are not present when your name is called for your interview, you will forfeit your interview.
• Applicants will not be allowed to camp out, line-up, or assemble more than one hour before their scheduled interview time.
• Interview times are approximate. They may not represent the actual time your interview will begin.
Knott’s is an equal opportunity employer. We support a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.