The park’s annual food-inspired event celebrates Knott’s Berry Farm’s historic roots by highlighting the little berry that started it all, the boysenberry. This year’s festival features over 75 new and returning boysenberry-inspired creations crafted by Knott’s very own culinary team. In addition to tasty treats the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers a wide selection of daily entertainment, live music and fun activities for everyone in the family to enjoy. The festival offers guests the opportunity to indulge in a delicious variety of new and returning boysenberry infused treats which can only be found at the park exclusively during this limited time event.
New Food Items For 2018:
– The boysenberry quesadilla made with a boysenberry-infused flour tortilla, served with boysenberry salsa, boysenberry sour cream with cotija and mozzarella cheese
– Boysenberry s pierogies served with sautéed onions, Applewood bacon and boysenberry whipped cream
– Slow cooked boysenberry short ribs, the juicy meat is smothered in a boysenberry hoisin sauce served over butter basmati rice and completed with chopped green onions
– The all-new boysenberry boba tea which consists of boysenberry milk tea and chewy berry-soaked tapioca balls served over ice
– The festival also offers a variety of sharable snacks for the family including a new vegetarian/vegan option, boysenberry hummus served with pita bread and prepared with garden-fresh boysenberries
– The boysenberry elote, lightly grilled corn is smothered in fresh boysenberry butter, mayo and perfectly topped off with cotija cheese
– A grilled boysenberry sausage on a baked roll topped with boysenberry ketchup, mustard and relish
– Scrumptious bite-sized boysenberry coconut macaroons, dipped in a decadent chocolate ganache, which are great to enjoy while strolling through the park
A great option to indulge in a variety of food items during the festival is by purchasing a tasting card priced at $30 which offers tastings of eight select food items. Guests can enjoy all eight items on the card or mix-and-match up to eight tastings. Returning and other signature boysenberry items will be available for purchase a la carte. Tasting cards are available at Knotts.com or in the theme park.